If you want to build a luxury home, there is one thing that’s certain- you will be negotiating with a lot of people during the project. While the construction process is going on, these people are your critical partners.
Who are these people?
Although you can employ the expertise of an architect, a more affordable yet equally skilled are Calgary custom home builders. Your relationship with this person should not be taken lightly primarily because this person is the key to your project’s success.
Why should you employ a custom builder?
Unless you consider yourself a multi-talented, multi-skilled, ambitious person who is showered with abundance of free time and in depth knowledge of building codes, ordinances and construction, definitely, you should hire a custom home builder Calgary based professional. This skilled person will be present to manage the varied critical aspects of the construction of the project.
According to several guides to employing a custom builder, there are many roles which luxury custom home builders in Calgary will take over to make the entire construction process easier. The tasks include:
- Working with the mortgage company or bank to collect payments, track costs and process all other needed requests.
- Acting as a liaison officer together with local jurisdictions, the building inspector, and other construction team members such as the designer and architect for inspections, approvals and the likes.
- Coordinating with other professionals for the installation, approval and procurement of all needed home building products.
- Obtaining the occupancy certificate.
- Reviewing of the almost-finished home before the actual completion to inspect for possible issues.
- Coordinating with all subcontractors for all needed repairs.
- Providing the homeowner the proper education regarding the overall house operations like warranties and maintenance.
A reliable and trustworthy general contractor and home builder has broad knowledge of residential property construction. This person can help you oversee the custom home building project and make good choices. Additionally consider the benefits of a Progressive Home Warranty for added peace of mind. More here: http://www.progwar.com/progressivewarranty